Spirited Away, and updates.



Hello :)

I watched Spirited Away over YouTube today. But anyway. Just one point. In the story, Haku got poisoned, and they said only something really powerful could break that spell. In the end, it was Chihiro's love for Haku which broke the spell. Love. Love crossing boundaries, love "breaking spells", love being selfless and poweful. And I thought of perfect love, shown through the cross, by our Jesus– crossed boundaries, "broke spells", was selfless and yes, powerful. Love.

There's no greater love than this
There's no greater love than this
That a man would give his life for a friend
There's no higher sacrifice
That a man would give his life
You have paid the highest price for me


I love it when God reveals Himself, or some truth or lesson, through the unexpected. (Like a movie; example above) See, God is everywhere. He is real. Even the heavens declare His glory and beauty and splendour.

"The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands." –Psalm 19:1



-


School's out. And I'll be starting work soon! A bit too soon, I think. But well, I'm looking forward to it. It's Focus on the Family (FOTF) that I'll be interning at. I think it really is a God-given opportunity, you know. They're the company I sort of worked with for my FYP. I'm sure I'll learn much, and enjoy myself.

Went back to PL with Pearl on Monday. Am not too keen on the new building– tall grey walls. Cold. Oh. The toilet murals are still there. haha. But the other murals are gone. Pity– those were really good pieces of work. The whole back part of the school (Ebenezer and track) are still the same. And handbells? Still the same. haha. We heard the SYF pieces and Mr Fong got us to comment on them and play a bit for the juniors to hear. I actually can't remember the proper sequence blah blah of the SYF song we did. Ah. And there is no score to refer to. I think. Mr Fong handbell pieces are like, one-offs man. I want to play it again! It was so fun! And Mr Fong is still crazy as ever. But it's a good crazy. He played a song and turned off the lights and made them all dance before starting practice. Heh. And there are chords hee named "shit" and "dung". Nice ehs. Well, you wouldn't be surprised at such things if you knew talented, slighty eccentric Mr Fong. Okay, I typed the details for the bellers to read.

I ate too much chocolate today. Haha.

Suddenly, I feel happy. Maybe listening to Paul Baloche's Because of Your Love sparked it off. haha.

:)

God is good, all the time.
All the time, God is good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance