Jesus, all my fears they fade away. When I see You


This morning I was half an hour early at my office. So I went to the little room to have a look a the little keyboard there and it ended up in a great time of worship. So that was a good start to the day.

I realised that it's important to lift God's name on high in a place. To just praise and glorify His name. It just sort of like, cleanses the place, frees it. The room somehow feels different, when it's a house of God. I'd like to think my room that way. Cos it's where I have my quiet time. So you know, it's where I read, where I worship, where I be still. So it's a place that's very filled with good things. :) Fill your room with good things too :)

Jesus, all my fears they fade away
When I see You, when I see You



-




Do you remember these biscuits? I used to eat them quite a bit, as a kid. Eat all one colour, then move on to the next colour. Or something like that. Or like, there must be 3 of each colour left, then 2, then 1 of each colour. eh. haha. And, this picture is not by me! I got it off some flickr site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance