Tell your parents you love them!


I just wrote my mom a nice letter.
Wrote my Dad one last week- am giving it to him on Father's Day.

If you haven't expressed your appreciation, admiration, love, etc for your parents before/in a long time, maybe it's time to do so. I'm sure your parents will find it an encouragement.


-


Conducted my first No Apologies workshop today, with Alvin Ong. Pretty interesting. Didn't know that conducting a workshop could get so tiring. Plus the school didn't provide a microphone (class had about 70-80 kids) so whoa- projecting your voice for so much can get tiring. Still, pretty good. Thank God I got mostly nice kids on my first try, and a good co-facilitator. More workshops next week. : )


-


Exchanging namecards is kinda fun. ha.
But I suppose the novelty does wear off after a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance