The nice parts of life


For breakfast I was eating this...thing. I don't know what it's called. But basically, it's something made up of mainly flour on the outside, and sweet stuff on the inside.

I was thinking, ah, they should just make the sweet stuff, without all the flour-thingie on the outside, because the flour-thingie isn't all that wonderful to eat, and I just really want to eat the sweet part. Everytime I want one, I have to get through the flour part first.

Then I thought- sometimes, you have to taste the not-as-nice parts first before you get to the nice part. Because taking in the not-as-nice parts helps you to enjoy the nice part better. Having eaten the not-as-nice part, you appreciate the nice part better, you eat it with relish.

Life's like that too.

So if you ever wonder why you have to go through the not-so-nice parts of life, well, maybe it's because they help you appreciate the nice parts even better.

God bless :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance