transparent and unashamed and proud


Thoughts from here and there. Do note that while some thoughts reflect what's going on in my life or things I've learnt, sometimes it's stuff that I think will be applicable to others, or just something I feel like posting at random.


-


I don't ever want to hide. I want to be transparent and unashamed and proud. I want to be able to boast. To boast in the Lord. To be bold. To be sure. Like Paul, I want to be able to bold say, "imitate me as I imitate Christ" (1 Cor 11:1). My answers should come without hesitation because things are clear and I am convicted and I say what I mean, and I have nothing to hide.

To all of you- here's a challenge: aim to be like Paul. Lead a life worthy of the calling you have received (Ephesians 4:1), being able to boldly say, "Imitate me as I imitate Christ".


-


Meet with me
Ten Shekel Shirt

I'm here to meet with you
Come and meet with me
I'm here to find you
Reveal yourself to me

As I wait, You make me strong
As I long, You draw me to Your arms
As I stand You come and sing your praise
You come, You come and You fill this place
Won't you come, Won't you come and fill this place


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance