Integrity


Integrity cannot be measured by degrees - there is no such things as a person having little, or much intergrity. Integrity is... integrity! You either have it, or you don't. It is about the condition of being unified, sound and complete. Sometimes we compartmentalise - upright in this area, but not in another. Nice to your friends, but horrible to your family because you take them for granted. That's not being very sound. That's being schizophrenic. And that's not integrity.

So yes, aim for integrity. It is a great compliment - to be called a person of integrity.


-


"You are at the age when love begins to awaken. You have a choice to make. You can allow romantic love to awaken and be frustrated for the next five to eight years until you find the girl (or boy) you'll marry. Or you can purpose to awaken another type of love, your passion for God. You must choose between these two types of love, for the time has come for one of the other to awaken...

We must actively control and determine which type of love arises and begins to dictate our actions."

From Kissed the girls and made them cry by Lisa Bevere.
More another day. It's a good book.


-


I've learnt that even when I feel like I'm repeating myself again (when I blog about the same certain things), I should just blog it anyway. Because hey, I don't know who reads this blog (unless you tag) and I don't know how it impacts people. But I know it does. So I should just.. share :) And anyway, people sometimes need repeated reminders. And sometimes, you may hear something a thousand times, but it is only when it's applicable and real to you at that period, that it really gets to your head. So. yes. And, thank you those who tell me this blog does something for them, cos it encourages me too. Encourage me to encourage you! ha. ha.

Okay I shall blog an image, just because.
Here are a million parachutes. Okay fine. Six parachutes.
It's a song by Sixpence None the Richer.
But no, the song doesn't mean anything to me :/ It was just a nice phrase I thought of.
But it is a nice song anyway. The tune, at least. ha. Okay hush the rubbish now.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance