No one can be loved by a prince and keep it a secret


"No one can be loved by a prince and keep it a secret."
- Kissed the girls and made them cry by Lisa Bevere

And indeed, we are loved by King Jesus. If you truly knew how much He loved you, you wouldn't be able to keep it a secret. It'll be something that bursts out of you, something that everyone can see.


-


God put Adam in a deep sleep. While he rested, Eve was brought forth.
"We realize our dreams when they are laid to rest on His altar."
- Kissed the girls and made them cry by Lisa Bevere

And if you knew how much He cared for you and wanted the best for you, you would learn to rest in Him and give Him everything. Yesterday I was writing in my diary. Something along the lines of... giving my dreams to God. Letting God dream dreams for me. Cos He's got a bigger imagination than I do, and He can dream beyond my wildest imaginations, and yea, He dreams the best dreams, has got the best plans.

It is about surrender and obedience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance