Melb08 (Dawn + others)

Dear Dawnsa,
I will be your first customer in Australia. After we get settled and you start your painting fun and all that, I will buy my little first piece from you! Which I'm sure will be beautiful. And I will stick it on my wall so it'll feel more like home. We can meet almost as often as we do now and we can have our cafe moments sort of thing. Sorry I choose Coffee Bean here (You like Starbucks better?). I suppose we might go to Gloria Jeans' there, or go exploring for nicer sidewalk cafes with our drawing books. We can also send little packages back to the awesomes. < 3







I FOUND A PRIMARY SCHOOL GOOD GOOD FRIEND WHO LIVES IN MELBOURNE AND IS STUDYING AT MONASH! Now how cool is that :) And 5 people from my poly course and batch will be in Melbourne come 2008. Awesome.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance