Passion and Purity + randoms

I've got my first candy cane of the year! :D


-


Dear anonymous who commented on the last post, I thought you could be a friend who just didn't want to put down you name. Till my sister said, "That person doesn't even know your gender!"

Hello, anyway :)


-


I bought the The Incredibles VCD to watch. haha. I wanted to watch a cartoon, you see. And I'm tired of watching Finding Nemo and I don't really watch Veggie Tales or The Simpsons. I have no other cartoon sort of DVD at home. So yay :D



-


Now I know how people feel when they say that they just can't bear to open their email inboxes. It's just... flooded and oh gosh. I open my inbox and see the amount of work I have to do, then I close it again cos I feel like I can't handle it right now.


-


Passion and Purity
Elisabeth Elliot

We are always held in the love of God. We are never wholly at the mercy of other people – they are only “second causes,” and no matter how many second or third or fiftieth causes seem to be in control of what happens to us, it is God who is in charge, He who holds the keys, He who casts the lot finally into the lap.

Trusting Him, then, requires that I leave some things to be decided by others. I must learn to relinquish the control I might wield over somebody else if the decision properly belongs to him. I must resist my urge to manipulate him, needle and prod and pester until he capitulates. I must trust God in him, trust God to do for both of us better than I know.


-


'Tis the season to be jolly, falalalala lalalala~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance