Passion and Purity + randoms

Posts overload! Anyway. I finally visited maki squarepatch! Nice cosy :)



And I watched Enchanted today. For the second time. Ahaha. Awesome. With Dawn. Who was also watching it for the second time. I mean, how many people would actually watch such a show twice in the cinema? Gosh. Good thing we are friends man, Dawn. And Jon Mclaughlin's voice is SO :))))) (But I think the song he sings isn't very nice. heh)

I am going to Australia for a long long time in... less than 70 days, omg. 4 other people I know are going to be in the same plane as me. Haha.


-


Passion and Purity
Elisabeth Elliot

My friend Calvin Thielman, pastor in Montreat, North Carolina, tells the story of an old Scottish preacher who, as he was serving the bread and wine of the Lord’s supper, noticed a young girl sobbing at the communion rail. As he passed the bread, visible sign of the body of the Lord Jesus (“I give it for the life of the world,” He said) the girl turned away her face, which was wet with tears.

“Tak’ it, lassie,” said the old man. “It’s for sinners.”


-


This is the last of the Passion and Purity series. I hope it was helpful, and you found Mrs Elliot insightful. I, personally, like her a lot! I think her life is a great testimony. This last post from this series has been posted before, but here it is, again. I'll be posting from another book next!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance