What we want - The life you've always wanted + The Grand Weaver

The life you've always wanted
John Ortberg

When morphing happens, I don’t just do the things Jesus would have done; I find myself wanting to do them. They appeal to me. They make sense. I don’t just go around trying to do the right things; I become the right sort of person.


-


The Grand Weaver
Ravi Zacharias

When God brings us to salvation, the most remarkable thing we see is that he transforms our hungers. He changes not just what we do but what we want to do. This is the work of the Holy Spirit within us - “for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to His good purpose” (Philippians 2:13). In our new walk, we make choices that help shape the design into something beautiful. These are the “wills” and the “won’ts”.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance