The Darjeeling Ltd

Supposed to go play badminton with Liyi but woke up with a red, swollen, teary right eye so too bad.

Anyways. Watched The Darjeeling Ltd yesterday with Dawnsa.





The Darjeeling Ltd is a train. It is a train that I would like to take a ride on. So quaint, with lovely bold colours and patterns. I like train rides enough to have a music folder in my iTunes called Train Rides.

The Darjeeling Ltd is a silly show that makes you go, huh? at the end. Quite spastic nonsense to a certain extent - the rare few weird shows I'd pay to watch. But quite a satisfying movie nonetheless. I like the way Wes Anderson made the movie, and I like Adrien Brody in it. And again I say, the COLOURS!





I also very muchly liked the luggage bags which were designed by Marc Jacobs for Louis Vuitton. Probably the first LV things I actually think are really really nice.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance