Desktop + Determining what's special





I usually like a simple, plain desktop. But clutter once in a while is nice :)


-


I watch TV, and I see a couple kiss, and I wonder how they do it. As in...

If I were an actress, and a role required me to kiss, I wouldn't do it. Why? Because I think kissing is something intimate. It's something reserved for a couple. (I'm not talking about your mommy kissing your forehead when you were five before she tucked you in, said goodnight and turned off the lights.) I wouldn't kiss just anybody.

It's weird to talk about kissing. But anyway.

The same goes with wearing less than one should. I don't get how actresses bare their bodies for a scene. I mean, MANY people are going to see you in the buff - it's not nice! You may have what the world would define as a perfect body, but seriously. When less than __% of your body is covered up... only your spouse has the right to see it. When you bare yourself for all, it's like lowering your worth? Like you're saying it's not important and it's okay if everyone sees all. Your self-worth sort of goes down :/

Things like holding hands - I think that's something special too. Well actually, it's up to you to define special. If I held hands with anybody, any boy, then holding hands with my future boyfriend wouldn't be special. And if you go further down the line... really! How do people have sex with people they don't know well? After all, sex is the highest level of physical intimacy.

If I were to go all the way with my physical self, it only makes sense to go all the way emotionally and mentally as well. (And that'll happen on my wedding day.) After all, my body comes as a whole. It's not very possible to detach one's physical/emotional/mental/spiritual/intellectual parts, unless a person has become hardened and numb to such things I guess.

It's up to you to determine what special is :)


-


Btw my posts don't always reflect what I've been thinking at that moment. Sometimes I write things, but only choose to edit and post it much later.


:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance