Ida's house has a keyboard


Hello hello!

Ida's house has a nice Roland full-sized keyboard!!!!! So today we walked to Clayton uh town or whatever it's called - it's the equivalent of eg, Ang Mo Kio central sort of thing. And bought groceries. They have loads of Asian foodstuff. Ida cooked dinner (I cooked the egg - what else do I cook? -_- ) and we had her friend over for dinner. After that, we jammed! Yay. Her friend on the guitar, and me on the keyboards! YAY! Okay very happy cos I was afraid I'd miss my musical instruments, so I wanted to bring my guitar but couldn't cos too heavy ha ha HA. yesa.

I love my hairdryer cos well, the hot air from it is good for when I'm cold.

Yay yay yay yay YAY.

Okay it's the keyboard. The keyboard made me extra happy. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance