Accidentz Grotesk, and other things

For the designers, Accidentz Grotesk



When I saw it I was like, ^.^ hahaha omg. Okay btw this is like, more than a year old so sorry I'm slow.

How come it's Friday already? I thought a Friday just went by. I should so whack myself - I just spent an hour drawing, when I was supposed to be writing an essay discussing why it is important to study the media. And the drawing wasn't even nice. YARGH.

Discipline. Discipline. Discipline.
Now how many of us struggle with this thing called Discipline?
I see your hand, yes I see your hand.

-

The life you've always wanted
John Ortberg

God’s purpose in guidance is not to get us to perform the right actions. His purpose is to help us become the right kind of people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance