I am amazing because of my amazing God

I am amazing!

haha okay before you think I am being incredibly big-headed in saying that, listen to what I have to say!

It was just something I thought about a few days ago - I am amazing! Yes I am! Because I've got an amazing God. An amazing God created me, and is in me. So I can be nothing short of amazing, amen? After all, God only does things to the best, nothing less. I am amazing because of my amazing God, who stooped down to make me great (Psalm 18:36).

Same for you :) You, too, are amazing!


--


If you want to see images on my blog from past entries, click on the "Visuals" tag which you'll find below some posts, and you'll find some more recent ones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance