Randomness < 3

Wei wei I miss yooou! My brother is so awesome la.
My sisters too of course. hahaha.
And my mama and papa.
Which is like, okay... my whole family is awesome.
Mei mei thank you for the package!
For more than I asked for, for going out of your way!
Siew siew I will send you the card stuff soon!
Are you excited?!
Jingyi it's getting warmer there, and colder here!
And, that British Humour video is so omg!
They are mocking aged people! And my eyes went really wide at the last frame!
< 3

I have been sleeping (relatively) early and waking early.
But I think I shall go back to my old ways. Of sleeping late and waking uh, not as early?
Because sleeping early and waking early
just makes me sleep more and not do much work.
Which is bah.
Because, I have a lot of work to do!
Anyways. I have gotten back my first essay.
AND I IS A HAPPIES PERSONS!

Wanted to study in Matherson library today but it was SO crowded. Gosh.
But ohwells - that just means my library is a really good library! :D
Also a signal of work picking up!
And the air getting colder, so people go in for warmth.

Hello hello hello hello hello hello how are you
Thank you thank you I am fine and I hope that You are too

Brother! I bought David Crowder's Illuminate CD, and Jeremy Camp's Stay! I will bring back for you to listen! Okays I is likes, hypers nows. One of the times I allow myself to blog straightaway when I feel like it, because of my nonsensing capabilities. I haves no ideas whys I is hypers. Better start work while I am feeling awake. And get used to staying up once again! Yay :D By the way, sorries to some peoples - I know I owe many emails/letters.

God, you are GOOD.
ALL the time.

I believe in You.
With all my heart, all my soul, all my strength, all my mind.

You are my Lord;
apart from You I have no good thing. (Psalm 16:2)

You are my King.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance