Time, Words in an essay, Muffins, Overblogging

Looked at the top right hand corner of my laptop and my eyes opened wide when I saw "2.00AM". Wondered if it was wrong and double-checked with my watch - yes, short hand pointing at 2, not 12. The last time I glanced at the clock, it was 11.00PM! Like they say, time flies.

You know how we often wish we had more time? Even an hour more each day would do. But, more time? We would never be satisfied. Frankly, I'd say thank God that a day has only 24 hours. A day having, say, 30 hours, might allow me to accomplish more in a day; but it would also exhaust me. With days being the way they are now, it means I'd only have to "take on" 24 hours at a time.

His ways are perfect!


--


The first essay I did went like this:

1466 – 1405 = 61 words of referencing
1386 – 61 = 1325 words in essay now. Ah gotta cut some more!
1367 – 61 = 1306 words
1328 – 61 = 1267

Re-reading and re-reading to cut down the number of words to 1000.

And this time, I have a 2500 word essay due. So it's now more about reaching the word count.

Hey ho, let's go
Oh yeah, let's roll!


(by Cheh, Ratatouille days at Focus)


--


Remember my muffin?











Pearl Lam bit it. haha.

Totally random.

Overblogging. A sign I'm spending much time in front of this screen :/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance