Live to worship You song, John Ortberg



--


(A song)

Holy Spirit, have your way
Holy Spirit, take Your place

Fill this place with Your presence
Fill this life with Your grace
Come like a rushing wind
Breathe life and make me clean

I live to worship You
I live to bring You praise
Jesus, take Your rightful place -
King of this heart, lover of my soul

Fill me to overflowing
Feels just so overwhelming
I'll sing of Your great love
Nothing can stop me


--


Haven't posted excerpts in a while! So here's John Ortberg again.

The life you've always wanted

Thomas Kelly wrote, “There is a way of ordering our mental life on more than one level at once. On one level we may be thinking, discussing, seeing, calculating, meeting all the demands of external affairs. But deep within, behind the scenes, at a profounder level, we may also be in prayer and adoration, song and worship and a gentle receptiveness to divine breathings.”


--


An apple a day keeps the doctor away.

Okay sorry I know very spastic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance