Ephesians 3:16-19

"I pray that out of his glorious riches
he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being,
so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.

And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love,
may have power, together with all the saints,
to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ,
and to know this love that surpasses knowledge -
that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."

– Ephesians 3:16-19 (NIV)


--


Ah Abi I suck - I didn't wish you a happy birthday yesterday! Sorry :x

I think I have cute songs on my iTunes. Such as
Foreign Country - The Concretes
Goodnight and Go - Imogen Heap
Singing Softly to Me - Kings of Convenience
Sunlight in a Jar - The Lucksmiths
I Found Love - The Free Design

\m/

It's quite interesting to go back and read blog posts from long long ago. hOrX gLeNdA. nO, I nEvA dId tYpE LYk dAt. aNd I UsEd tO rEfUsE tO rEaD bLoGs oF pEopLe wHo tYpEd LyK dAt cOz iT wAz jUz tOo tIRiNg. apPaReNtLy tHeRe aRe RuLeS aS 2 wHeN u CaN uSe BiG N sMaLL cApS bUd oF cOuRsE I dUnCh nOe dA RuLeZ La - i nOt sO pRo oNeZ. nOt LYk sUm OtHeR pPLe wOrXx.

Oh gosh that's disgusting. hahaha. Sorry. But I'm not deleting it - it takes TIME to type that way man. haha. No offence to people who type that way - but it's just not me! I have rationalised that as people get older, some do continue reading blogs. And if they do, they comment/tag less. One reason being when you are young, you are bored (bored-er than when you are older) and so you have more time to comment like mad on like, almost every post of your friends. Or you have more time la. And when you get older, you realise there is more to life than... what you thought life was all about.

I used to be quite fascinated with my facebook aquarium.


Oh look, the pink fish looks like it's eating the whale's tail or something.

Have a nice day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance