Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God


I should start taking photos for fun again

--


Hebrews 11 in the Bible is about some people of great faith.
Verse 16 goes on to say - "Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God."

Wow. God is not ashamed to be called their God. Does that mean that there are people whom God is ashamed of being called, their God? :/

Today I wrote - God, I hope You are proud to be my God, that You really like being my Daddy. Not that I'm awesome or anything, especially when compared to Your riches and great character. But well, You see how I try and want to lean on You. You see my desires and intentions and I hope You are pleased, You are proud.

It's not about the striving and trying to do good things. Jesus sees your heart! :)


--


I came straight home for, what? Oh, right. Study. That's right - it's the exam period. Study. k cools. haha. My holidays are too short! Just the two weeks at home (how to meet everyone), then it's straight back to another semester of school! And then it'll be the super long summer break (which will whizz by). And that'll be the end of one year in Melbourne. Wow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance