Worship Him and grow through fellowship; home and change


Outside an empty cafe, Arab Street, Singapore

--


If I wanted to be really comfortable, I'd say - I don't want to meet anyone, and I'll just always be alone (well, with Jesus). After all, people sometimes can make things confusing. And being alone means not caring, and just doing whatever I want and being however I want to be (wow what immature thinking ha).

But truth is, will I be truly happy? I think I'll end up feeling restless (I am not one to sit still for long). God made me for fellowship. And God made me to give and receive, not just to/from Him, but through and to others as well. And that is how I worship Him - by being with people, loving and being loved.

And doing that makes me grow. And I am committed to growth.


--


Thoughts about going home.
Maybe in a way, things will be strange back home - familiar, yet distant.
Time changes things.
And/or time changes us.
And/or time and experiences change perspectives, paradigms.

So does putting on spectacles.

-_-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance