Mac died; look to God

My mac died on me a few days ago :(

So. I'm in school using the Internet.

But thank God my friend lent me his desktop, so I can do my work at home.

My week's a bit crazy.

And I thought - God! Is Your grace enough for me?

Okay the bible says yes it is. 2 Cor 12:9

Here's part of a song. Or well, lyrics of a song. Which some of you might find applicable to your lives especially right now :)

Look to Me, look to Me
Keep your eyes fixed on Me
Trust in Me, trust in Me
Keep your hope firm in Me
Then you'll find out who I am
Then you'll find out what I can
And you'll know who you are in my hands
And you'll know that my promise stands

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance