2500 word essay due tomorrow...

2500 word essay due tomorrow...

2043 words already! Gasp!
C'mon, you can, you can!
Just a bit more!

Even though I know after I hit 2500 words,
about some 500 of it will be repetition (because I am so incoherent now)
and then I'll have to continue writing even more.
But yes c'mon c'mon!

I am quite tired of writing essays.
But once this is over (in a few hours), I can stop for a week!
And uh, use that week to catch up on all my readings.

Actually, I learn a lot from writing essays la.
But whether I remember what I read and write about or not...

--


I like borrowing used library books -
they save me reading time,
because it means I can scan through them faster
because a lot of the important points have been highlighted already.

I was taught recently that I should do the same -
the principle of doing unto others what you would have them do to you,
I suppose.

So I added some colour to a plain black and white book not too long ago.
Of which I should probably not be admitting here ha ha ha.

--


I spent half an hour drawing just now.
It's amazing -
I can have an essay due really soon,
and be half-panicking,
and still be doing "nonsense".
But perhaps doing "nonsense" helps me relax a bit.

--


I hope Grain Express (asian stall in school) has honey chicken tomorrow.
I usually have rice + tofu + honey chicken for lunch on Friday.
If not honey chicken, then lemon chicken I guess.
Which is like, 70% flour, 30% chicken.
Maybe even 75% flour, 25% chicken.
Or 70% flour, 20% chicken, 10% lemon.
They should call it lemon flour.

:D

-_-"

Sometimes I look back at essays I've written and think, wow how did I write that?
(Not that I'm saying my essays are good. But they are not what I'd write on a usual day.)

I guess necessity makes us churn out what's...necessary.

Okay I think my mind is going a bit (insert twirly-whirly lines
[due to inability to find appropriate word]).

Therefore,

BYE.

And have a nice day.

And remember to be amazing today,
because an amazing God made you to be amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance