Grace>mercy, Youtube randoms

Was just thinking earlier in the day about how this semester, beyond grace, God has been merciful to me with regards to my studies manz. Somehow, I always finish my assignments on time (handed in the last once for this semester today whoohoo!) and I do pretty fine for them. Somehow. Okay la not somehow, but God-how.

Also, somehow, when I do assignments, I can't really last past 2 or latest 3am. But though I had insufficient sleep the night before, I can always stay up the night after I hand in my assignments, doing sometimes nonsense stuff.

Somehow.

:D

For example, tonight, youtube video:





Quite a cute song la huh. Quite spastic also.
Matches the graphics.
Was a result of typing in "cartoon".
Ya, I want to watch cartoon.

As you might be able to tell, I need sleep.
My left eyelid has been twitching for half the day.
Hence, I should go and sleep.

Feef-tee-eight days to Xin Jia Po!

But before that, twelve days to exams!
I will start studying, um, soon.

Very soon.

But sleep first. Sleep important.


--


It's quite fun to talk in Singlish la.
I think every Xin Jia Po Ren should know both English and Singlish.
As in, proper english.

Singlish is part of our identity lor.
You know, like, language, identity, communication, culture - all connected one.
(Lazy to expound upon. Hello communications students)

JEEMEE! CHINESE! CHINESE!

Actually, think about it, my Singrish is most probably not say very good.
To be fluent, I need to learn some dialects.
And not just the kind you learn in army.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance