Royal melbourne show, grampians, rock climbing

Sometimes I go to God when I need Him, and tell Him how much I need Him. But it seems kind of selfish, because I'm only telling Him I need Him, for my own sake.

But perhaps that is a reminder of how gracious God is - even when I am selfish, He responds to me.


--


I'm quite lazy to blog. So more recently, briefly:

The Royal Melbourne Show. Okay eating ice-cream was just one part of it. There was stuff like animals and fair rides and all. Maybe I'll go next year and actually take the rides. Or just go to Gold Coast.



Rock Climbing with the Smokies (OCF Cell). Very fun. But need to build up arm muscles to enjoy it more and for longer. Weak la sia (the way Sham says it).



Grampians with OCF Berwick \m/ Felt so good to be hiking. What a thrill! :D It used to be really fun doing all this kind of outdoor stuff with Royal Rangers. (Okay I just found the website for Royal Rangers and HEY it says it's for BOYS! Gee...)



The pictures I've posted don't really capture the stuff, but um, I lazy to take out camera :/
But anyway. All very awesome :D

Aside from the play, 17 days till exams and I have not started studying - whoohoo! I have an essay due this Friday - YES! The last for this semester, thank God. As much as essay writing can be fun because I learn new stuff, it can be just... suckoutyourbrains.

Well, almost a school year in Melbourne gone already - so fast! Crazy fast. 64 days to Xin Jia Po! Oh ya - there was Singapore day here on Saturday. I went. Very crowded. Long queues - mainly for the food; what's new. I looked around and figured the most Singaporean thing that day was all the litter around - because there were no cleaners in Melbourne to clean up after them (not "us", because I throw my rubbish properly :P ).

Okay bye!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance