Typography – Open microsoft word, choose font, choose font size; I also can!

For those who think typography is - huh? Typography? I also can! Open microsoft word, choose font, choose font size; I also can! Eh. I'm no master at typography, that's for sure. But please - don't take it that lightly. Really, typography is more than just fonts and their sizes. Here are some posters.





And two from Mike Perry




I guess this goes und
er Typography too (:



And the best type in motion I've seen is still this one.
Pardon the language. But it really is the best I've seen so far.




--


Second exam paper today. For a short moment while walking to the exam hall, I actually felt excited. Like, wuddd. haha. Yes somehow, I felt excited about going to take an exam. Just for a moment. Or maybe I was glad that after this paper, one down - just two more to go! Ah, whatever it is, seriously really thank God my first two papers went pretty well!

This semester has been not-as-good as last sem, study-wise. Maybe because I had a lazy start so I sort of got a bit lost with time and catching up and everything. Hence, really thank God my assignments all went fine. Okay they went more than fine. Most were pretty good. I was telling a friend how beyond grace, God has been merciful to me man. Also, I'm not the super smart kind and no I didn't get all As in school (here, uni ≠ school. uni = uni, school = primary/high school). So yea well, the grades I get is a testimony of God's grace and goodness and everything else!


--


OCF committee meeting at my house later.
I'm almost half-expecting it to be the Winter Camp comm coming!

Am looking forward to being home in forty one days (:

"Faith never knows where it is being led.
But it knows and loves the One who is leading." – Oswald Chambers


(:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance