Random thoughts



Some thoughts, random and not so random...


--


Some things, we choose to do on our own. And sometimes, it is possible to do on our own. But wouldn't it be much easier if we choose instead to hand it over to God and let Him do that work? It'd be easier and complete. Let's not cling on to those things anymore, but give God what is His, considering all things loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Him (Philippians 3:8).

Let God do it His way - somehow, God-how (:


--


On some Christmas', I go back to trying to decide if I should delude my future kids about the reality (or non-reality) of Santa Claus. But in a way, by deluding them, I'm giving them a "childhood". What I mean is, you know how when for example we recall something of our childhood, and someone else in the group hasn't experienced that and we say, "you got no childhood ah".

I've got quite a few more Christmas' to think about it :D Assuming I have kids la.


--


Saying yes to Jesus when He asks me to step out of the boat to walk on water (not literally). I'd rather say yes and fail, then spend the rest of my life wishing I said yes.

Take that first step out. You're part of His plans, and He's got you in His hands.


--


PONYO PONYO PONYO SAKANA NO KO!

If you've been watching Singapore TV, you can't not know what that is. Translated, it is:

Ponyo Ponyo Ponyo it's a fish kid, it came from the blue ocean
Ponyo Ponyo Ponyo, she is a round bellied girl
Peta-peta pyon-pyon, how nice to have feet! I’ll try to run!
Migi-migi-bun-bun, how nice to have hands! I’ll try to hold hands with!
When I jump with her, my heart dances along
Paku-paku chu-gyu, paku-paku chu-gyu
I love her so much!


Thanks to Dawn, I have been inspired to go learn the lyrics.

Okay, not really. Just the first line is enough. Enough to sing when it pops into my mind, and irritate my sister. Muahahahaha. Siblings are awesome :D I love my siblings. haha. But not because I can irritate them la. But it's good thing too. Because it means I can be myself (sometimes irritating) around them. Like, totalllly (think Squirt's dad in Finding Nemo)! (: < 3

PONYO PONYO PONYO SAKANA NO KO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance