Rain - the sound of home




Awoken by the sound of heavy rain - drops splattering, plunking on my window pane.
A rare sound here in Australia; a sound of home :)

Actually, in my dream we were caught in the rain. Then I woke up and heard the real rain.


--



I miss the darkroom! It was fun - go into the dark room, feel your way round, cut open the reel of film and reel it into the film processor, sometimes getting it stuck and hence getting frustrated, but it was fun nevertheless; put it under the enlarger (like an Over Head Projector), burn and dodge or do random silly things; soak it in chemicals and see the image slowly form. Like magic.

My brother-in-law lent me his D70. Must make use of it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance