Playjerise at Citylife's Oxygen

Miss Rachel Kam, whom I've known since I was seven, and I, went for Citylife's Oxygen (for young adults) today! At first we sat in the car at the Citylife carpark and deliberated whether to go in or not. So we chatted for about 45 minutes in the car (ohman). Finally we decided to go in and whee we were glad we did. There was a guest band, Playjerise and I was just going ahhhh to Rachel quite a bit because I thought they had some pretty good acoustic sounds and the sound there that night was GOOD man. Really good EQ and whatnot.

I've got new ceedees :D


--


Love Beyond Reason
John Ortberg

God did not create us out of need. He created us out of his love. C.S. Lewis wrote, “God, who needs nothing, loves into existence wholly superfluous creatures in order that He may love and perfect them."

If I love someone, it means I have certain hopes and intentions and wishes for them. I’m in their corner. I long for them to flourish and blossom. I want them to realize all their potential. I want them to become filled with virtue and moral beauty…

To be for someone means I identify with him, I’m cheering him on; I celebrate her victories and mourn her setbacks. It means I deeply and sincerely wish him well…

To say that God loves us, then, means that God is for us. God longs for us to blossom and flourish beyond our own longings for ourselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance