Ramblings

Hey guys, it's exam time. And what does a haluo do during exams?

No, not study - draw!

*Clap clap* for those who got it right!

I bet you got this right, Jack (if you still read this blog)! Haha.

And thank you Dennis for the reminder to pick my pen up.

So okay, here's something, A.K.A. exam distraction.





What is it?! I was just doodling, drawing random shapes, then I decided it sort of looked like curly hair, so it became a person.

And ya la okay I study during exams too la. If not, how to pass.


--


Was finishing up an essay just now. Image is self-explanatory.




--


After a session of song-worship, I remember the pastor asking the congregation, "Did you enjoy the worship?" before he changed it to something along the lines of asking if God enjoyed the worship instead.

And I thought, why? While it is true that the main purpose of worship (in song or life) is to give God glory and make Him glad, I too, can enjoy it when I worship Him, right? It does give me delight and joy to worship Him, and I often feel refreshed after a session of song-worship.




--


I want to change my blog address. Ideas, anyone?
haluo.blogspot.com is taken up.
haluooverflows looks weird with the "oo"s there

Discovered a new word moments ago - overfluoing. Upon sharing my "discovery" with Jeemee, he genuinely asked me - got such word meh..oh as in the same pronunciation as overflowing.. how did you find out?

Haha. Hi Jeemee you chineeese.

Does overfluoing.blogspot.com seem weird? Does it sound like I'm overflowing with uh, me? Haha. Joel suggests luogic. Hm good idea, but doesn't seem very me.

I feel like I'm in an air-conditioned room.
It's winter la.

Everyone is on facebook. You know why? Because it's exam time.

I got OCF Clayton a twitter account. Heh.

Okay la byebyes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance