You see the depths of my heart (song)

You see the depths of my heart
You calm the raging sea
You still the crashing oceans
You fill me with peace

You are the faithful one
I stand secure in You
Knowing that I'll always be
In the shadow of Your wings

You draw me in with Your outstretched arms
You lead me by Your Spirit
I look to the Lord of my salvation
Strength will rise as I wait upon the Lord

There is nothing hidden from Your sight
There is no one who compares to You
There is nothing that You cannot do
All that I am lives for You



--


Written August 2008, after thinking about earlier in the day when a friend had shared about something she was going through.

Can ask me for the raw recording of the song if you want. More at Overflow.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance