Stepping out - speaking up in class


For today's tutorial we broke up into groups for discussion. When it was my group's turn to share with the class, the usually vocal guy answered the first part. Then asked if someone else would like to answer the second part, and looked at me - you?

O_o

Okay so I answered it. And I mentioned Xiaxue in my answer :D Hahaha. And I could feel my neck and face was all hot as I answered. So I suppose my face was red.

I was glad I was kind of "forced" to answer because it made me speak up in class (which is rare).

Last Friday, too - I made an announcement at OCF and could feel my neck warming up; face must have been red. Yargh!

But it's good. Because it's called "stepping out of my comfort zone". I don't want to just look there; I want to be there. And even if I don't do it to the best it can be, I did my best. And it may seem small, but stepping out of one's comfort zone is kind of like an adventure.

It's fun! On hindsight, at least.

And thank God for people who prod me along :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance