Aunty Merrilyn prays for a student

You know what's cool?

What's cool is when the very busy and popular Aunty Merrilyn (OCF Board of Advisor)
finds a student's assignment worth her time praying for
when she has a million other things to pray for,
like her ex-students who are now missionaries in Nepal,
persecuted Christians in the world, and other pressing issues;
she woke up that morning thinking, Oh I hope Faith's assignment went alright!

It is how God thinks of us too -
there isn't anything too trivial; He meets us at our need.

And the prayer of a righteous person sure is effective (James),
because I sure don't know how I finished my essay last Monday so uber quickly.
4am starts are usually slow cos your brain doesn't quite want to work.
But at 4am I was thinking clearly and the words came so smoothly,
and I finished my essay in very nice time.

I have more to share, but it is bedtime.
So just one thing - God is good, all the time.
I pray you may find Him so, too.

:)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance