My brother's and my unique understanding of each other

Last Friday at usual post-OCF supper, I got high/comfortable (?) enough to comment on something not awesome with the word "awesome" and are not nice thing (someone having to work seven hours on saturday) with "nice", and for both, I was asked, "How is that awesome/nice?"

Which is completely understandable, given my confusing use of certain words. One could probably say something about James Carey and the process model of communication - how can a "message" go from sender to receiver, exactly as it was intended, without the "interference" of say, context and cultural differences (feel free to crit, senior. haha. But of course this is a simple explanation).

But anyway.

My brother is most probably the only person who, when I say "awesome", knows whether I mean it really is awesome, or it really is not. And I love how we can talk/banter/nonsense and always continue in the most appropriate way, whether it's supposed to be a joke which we say in a totally non-joking manner or stupid comment or serious issue or whatever blah, hence making hanging out, very fun.

So okay let's look for more pictures with the brother. Hm.




Eh very hard to find leh - we need to take more peektures.
And. I called you but you neh pick up cos you in Jaybee lar.


--



Oh ya by the way, I learnt something from Kung Fu Hustle yesterday:

we all have "hidden powers".
sometimes it just takes one to stand up
before the rest see the courage and join forces.
and together, defeat the enemy.

So come on! Ephesians 6 teaches us to put on the full armour of God, and stand.

:D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance