We will rise (new song)

We will rise

Who are You, One who’d choose
To be near me like You do
Who are You, One like You
The One who gave His life for me

We will rise to sing of Your goodness
That love that has freed us
And changed us forever
We’ll rise to sing of Your glory
Made known to the nations
And peoples of this earth


Lowdown I once was but You picked me up
Stooped down to make me great
Deeper than the depths, I felt so ashamed
But You raised me up and said,
“Look in my face because I’ve got grace
Come now and receive it
Walk in my ways, chin up always
You’ve got me for all your days”

Be exalted on high


--


That's a new song, subject to continual editing (:

Btw if you want a glimpse into the mission trip I just came back from, check out Facebook. There are some thoughts as captions under certain photos. Might post something proper here if time permits. For here for now, just one picture, of Susan and me (:

Currently am trying not to get stressed out by the amount of work to do (school + OCF)! So here's to spending some time in His presence to remember the promise of Matthew 6:33.



Thank You Jesus (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance