Constant temperature please

Hello everywhere-in-the-world,
could you please stay at about, say, 22-25 degrees always?
But okay if that happened, then the world would be not-so-exciting.
Cos everywhere would be the same,
in terms of temperature and the experiences which come with it.
Which are a lot; play, range from perspiration to freezing, fashion, conversations and so on.
Hm.

Okay never mind, just stay the way you are.


--


I was reading something the other day about how things are not made perfect, but that they were already "perfect from the very first". And hm, yea maybe. Like how when God created everything, "it was good", but then somehow some bits of it turned bad :/ I actually wrote in my journal -

we shift from perfection to imperfection -_-"
maaan, how lame are we people man God -_-"

haha.


--


I want to share with you some Tom Gauld goodness today.






















I SERIOUSLY LIKE HIM! I mean like, it's spastic stuff. Like these, if you remember them -






Okay maybe not.

:(

Okay go do your work la. Stop looking at spastic stuff.
I think I'm talking to myself. Bye! :D

Okay okay okay okay. I must really like the the word okay.
Okay.

Okay BYE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance