Sue Ann is not going to be in Melbourne

Sue Ann is not going to be in Melbourne this year when I return.

:(

Sigh.

It won't be the same without you Sue Ann! My first new friend in Melbourne. Haha.

:)

:(

No more random piano room days and dinner chats, blah blah blah.

:(

There won't be other friends there in Melb too, but the Sue Ann one was unexpected.
But ohwell thank God for other good friends who will still be there,
and new ones who are to come!

One and a half weeks till I return (if I get my visa by then). I'm not ready :(

For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth
to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to Him"
-2 Chronicles 16:9


Okay. Help me be fully committed to You.

And thank You Lord. For grace, for You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance