John 17

I burnt my nose!

Okay, not really.
I was boiling barley and I leaned over the pot to sniff it and the steam was so hot.
So it felt like I burnt my nose.

Haha

:)


--


God's Word cleanses me. Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God. And I am reminded of when Jesus said- My food is to do the will of Him who sent me. Wow.

I was reading John 17, and verses 25-26 really stood out.
We ought to be able to know and say as Jesus did-

Though the world does not know You (Father),
I know You,
and they know that you have sent me.
I have made You known to them,
and will continue to make You known
in order that the love You have for me may be in them...

Though others do not know You God, I do.
As one privileged to know You, I will make You known to them,
so that they, also, may know and live in the love You have for us all.


--


I've been listening to She & Him's In The Sun.




Whoah-oh-oh (Well alright), it's okay (it's okay)... in the sun, in the sun...

:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance