What happens when you find a really good journal article/book that relates to your thesis topic


What happens when you find a really good journal article/book that relates to your thesis topic?

1) Yes yes yes! This is exactly what I'm talking about! Very good! I can use this for my research!

2) Chick peas yo. Now I have to find a(nother) "gap" in research so I'm not just repeating what has already been done -_-
:/

At least Lynette and Chien Aun will understand what I mean. I'm glad to have you two alongside for this honours journey! ^_^

By the way, my thesis is about... something along the lines of youth communities in social networking sites. Don't ask me more. Because I won't be able to answer you. Just yet. haha.

And. The fonts on that shirt are Arial Rounded and Candice.
O_o to the fonts
\m/ to identifying fonts (though those aren't hard. But still)
--
Image from I-dunno-where, sorry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance