Gracious grades ++

Got back my first assignment today and my lecturer said he marked me based on my literature review rather than how it answered the assignment's requirements. Cos if he did the latter, I would not do as well as I did. So nice! Very gracious. Phew. The thing about this unit is that there's uh, only one person in each class? Haha. It's just one lecturer with one student, and the requirements are laid out verbally.

Two random thoughts:

1. Reduce, reuse, recycle

What great lessons we learnt in school! As usual, theory should not be confined to one subject area, but applied where applicable. So yes, reduce, reuse, recycle, even when doing essays! Saves time, effort and stress. Save the earth!

Reasons to love school. Teeheehee :P

And, I'm so lame -_-

2. Sociology just got cooler

when I saw Danah Boyd's picture.
But ah well, that was when she was younger. But still. haha!

--


Ip Man is currently fighting the bad guy with a feather duster on my laptop now. I borrowed the DVD from Uncle Ollie, my landlord. The wootwoots thing is that there are only chinese subtitles. -_- But never mind. That means uh, improvement to my chinese ha ha.

Actually, I watched this at the movies already.

Yesterday, I learnt that there is a difference between living in the land, and possessing the land. I don't want to just live in the land; I want to possess it!

I'm gonna eat an orange. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance