Two thoughts on love

Two Thoughts on Love
As per earlier journal entries

ONE

I am afraid that I do not have enough love within me.

No, you do not love from within.
You love from with-out.
It is because you do not have,
which is why you need to draw from an outside source.
That outside source which is more than enough.

"Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God.
Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God." – 1 John 4:7

TWO
Think about it.

When it comes to love; with God, I get the upper hand.
Because while I can leave God anytime (kind of) and leave Him heartbroken,
He, because of His nature, can NEVER leave me.

Now that doesn't mean we take advantage of that!
It just means that I am just so blessed!

It's so unfair, right? For God. But He loves us so.

He loves me so. He loves you so.
Nothing can ever separate you from His love.
Romans 8:38-39

--
God bless (:











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance