Give me a heart full to love

God, give me a heart full to love.
To love crazy love.
To love You-love.

I believe it is possible.
Cos You said I'd do even greater things than You (we all would).
Besides, You command us to love as You do.
And You do not leave the called, unequipped.

So enable me.
Empower me.
I am living by Your grace.
And Your grace is never without effect.


--


John 14:12 - "I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing.
He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father."

John 13: 34-35 -"A new command I give you: Love one another.
As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

1 Corinthians 15:10 - "But by the grace of God I am what I am,
and His grace to me was not without effect."


--


Heehee look what I found ((::












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance