Conversations with Lynette + My brother

Explaining to Lynette about the kind of relationship my brother and I share...
he knows we talk this way
it's awesome
it's why i love talking to my brother
we can talk TOTAL nonsense (i kid you not)
and both know when we are actually nonsensing
and nonsense with each other
and still make sense (to ourselves) in that nonsense
i bet you don't even understand what i just said
THAT'S how awesome we are

And this is us:



Nice photo right? i secretly (not really secretly) want my brother-in-law's camera lens.

And if you can be bothered reading more, here's another part of our conversation where we were on video and having distorted images of ourselves, courtesy of Apple. // L = Lynette & F = Faith
L: wow what long neck you have (distorted image of me on video)
F: i know mans. spent some time in thailand you see. hahaha
they did that to me when i was kidnapped and spent a year with the tribe of agoogoogajooob

L: do you know how to speak the language of agoogoogajoobachups?
F: it sounds like english. a bit.
just that before every word, you have to say, agoogoogajoob. so eg -aggoggogajoobhey aggoggogajooblynette aggoggogajoobhow aggoggogajoobare aggoggogajoobyou?
kinda compilicating, if you ask me
but i think they were colonised before
don't know how come didn't become civilised
but yea
i guess that's how they adopted the english language

And this is us:





Conversation continues...
L: wow i should put you in a feature story. like the story of a real life tarzan
F: i know right
hey but actually, i've never told anyone. that's why i haven't been featured
to feature my story... well. it's worth less than a million
just $999 999
worth it man i tell you
wanna give it a go?

L: well thank you for telling me. i have connections with people from channel 31 and the age
F: it'll be a sell out
L: i can give them your story
i know right
F: yea sure. but pay deposit first k. 30%

L: 10%
F: afterall, i'm just an individual. they could cheat me
i don't have money to sue them
so at least i get my 30% first

L:10% or no money
wow i'm such a merchant

F: 30% or no story
what i've told you is barely a teaser
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT
you think carefully
i'm gonna eat my fizzer
be back later

L: i will talk to my boss and see
LOL!

F:wnat some?
L: nah sokay.

*goes off to do work*

Creativity goes everywhere but to my thesis. Yea \m/
agoogoogajoob!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance