Love helps us see our ugliness


You know what's one thing love does?

It shows me how ugly I am.




For the other to give me so much love,

to show so much goodness without wanting any back in return;

what I give cannot be compared.

It shows me how ugly I am.




In contrast to how beautiful that person is,

it shows me how ugly I am.








I guess. In seeing how ugly we are,

we can then see how much we are lacking and in need.




That's kinda what happens when we get to know God better.

We see how much He loves us, how much He has given to the undeserving us,

and so we see how ugly and in need we are.








In the light of His beauty,

perhaps we are motivated towards beauty.

Because. How can we not respond to such a love?




While love helps us see our ugliness,

maybe we will become better.

Because of love.

Because of love.









Happens with people too, btw.

Whether from God or man, love is love.

Love works the way it works :)













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance