Toilet bowl moments

I reckon some best times of ruminating are done while on the toilet bowl, especially when it is pang sai time (cos it's longer).

Think about it. We go through our lives in such a rush, sometimes barely stopping to really wonder, think, dream, ask, seek, be curious... In such times, toilet bowl moments are great. Those are times when you are forced to sit down, with nothing to distract you (unless you choose to reply your sms-es or read a book then).

But well, I hope our lives will not be so busy that we will have to rely on "toilet bowl moments" for some reflecting. Though well, I do enjoy my moments too. hurhur.

:)

*Add: Jian reminds me that showers make good thinking time too. Yes I agree. If not for Australia's water restrictions, I would do this more – sit in the shower, let the water run down, soak.

:)








Comments

Anonymous said…
Oddly enough, the restroom at work is called the "Reflection Room" =/

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance