Fun with Focus

Volunteered at Focus on the Family today and had fun! Stuck double-sided tape on some material (I actually like cutting and pasting whatnots har har) for a later workshop, found and keyed in some resource descriptions and did some content editing.

I also borrowed a No Apologies facilitator's guidebook to refresh my memory as I will be doing a workshop soon. Funnily, the copy passed to me was a raw copy with some edits in my handwriting - it was one I helped edit three years back!

Met Miss Lynetto after, and did some sort of Bible Study with Ian over Skype. Here's Ian, my brother-in-law, Mark, and nephew, Ern, at Lower Pierce Reservoir earlier this year when Ian was in Singapore :)




-


A short something from some time back which I can't remember what for, but would like to share:

Thank You for chances to try.
And fall. And try again.
And yet I am not mocked or judged.
I really appreciate You Lord. Thank You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance