Misled

I just did a numerical ability test for Standard Chartered's International Graduate Programme and whoohoo I failed! -_-

I'm not really disappointed in the sense that - I don't really see the reason to get upset because if I can't get in for something, then well, just be practical about it and try something else.

The thing I wasn't very happy with was that, see,
  • I had to get all 6 practice questions right before proceeding to the real test.
  • The 6 questions were so easy, I got them all right without much calculation or hesitation.
  • I went ahead to do the real test, confidently.
  • The questions were soooo different - much harder.
  • So, I felt misled. I did about 10 out of 20 questions properly, then chose random answers for the rest in the last 30 seconds! :/

FAIL man!

Ohwell.

Thank you, brother, for lending me your Mac with Windows because their system didn't support Macs -_-


--


To summarise my life for the past month:
Getting used to - perspiration, church life
People - family, meeting old friends, lots of Skype with Ian
Moving forward - Job applications, volunteering

More of You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance