The busy sloth + Maid for army saga

We don't watch that much TV in this home, but since we needed a new Internet sign up and SingTel's cheapest (all we need) included mio TV, we now have more basic channels to pick from.

Meanwhile, we have also been offered a few other channels, free for the first month;
ie, being lured to suscribe for more months.

And so, I've been busy. Busy watching movies :D
Busy watching them before the month of free movies is up.
In the past 3 days...












As you might have noticed, these movies are quite old (hence free har har).
But I've really enjoyed them. Some serious, some not so; for a good balance.
Sometimes you just need a little chick flick, you know. Thaw your brains a bit, laugh.

And it helps that out TV is now bigger - thank you Siew Jie!

^.^

\m/

happy. haha.

It's okay, don't worry. I won't be a sloth too much –
I might be starting work soon, praise God! More on that some other time :)

And. I do other things in the day too okay! Not just watch those movies -_-

--

And oh, with the recent maid carrying army boy's pack saga,
please do check out the images on mrbrown's blog.
You have to have seen the Singapore army ads to fully appreciate them.
But, man. I have to admit I sniggered. Oops :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance