Bubble moments

Oh my. When you work, time really just passes by so very quickly!

But anyway.

I wanted to share about bubble moments.

For times when I need something therapeutic -
perhaps when I am a bit down, listless or emo-ish (not a fan of that word),
I blow bubbles.

It's not so much that they make me happy,
but more that they are sort of something calming-ish?
They accompany me in my "moment" and bring some sort of tranquility.

God really does have a way with things, doesn't He?
Even things like bubbles :)

-

There isn't any bubble solution at home.
But that's okay.
I've realised that another therepautic thing for me is watercoluring.





I don't watercolour like the pro Miss Hand Made Love does,
(please don't judge my amateur watercolouring skills, plus, these are incomplete! :x)
but I just do a bit or it every month-ish or so.

It's good for me, I thinks.
And the friends I give them to. Accompanied with some words of course :)





I used to get busy with things so much,
I didn't really make time for "hobby-ish" things.
But I've realised I should.
They are areas for self-improvement, and perhaps make one more well-rounded.

There are quite a few "ish-es" in this post :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance